55+ BC Games Registration
Registration for the Kimberly/Cranbrook 2018 55+ BC Games will be open in March 2018.
Stay tuned for more information about registering for the Games.
See you in Kimberley/Cranbrook!
- Make sure you are eligible to compete (See the ‘About the Society’ page)
- Find out which Zone you are in (Click Zone Map)
- Contact the Sport Co-ordinator of your Zone to let him/her know you are interested in participating and to find out the details of any playdowns and where to send payments
- Fill out a Membership Form and Release of Liability, Waiver of Claim and Assumption of Risk Form (available on the website by clicking here or from your local Sport Coordinator)
- All Participants are required to pay the $20.00 annual membership fee, at which time they will become a “registered member”
- If you are selected and willing to attend the Games you will then:
- Complete a Registration Form
- Pay the $50.00 Participant fee plus any sport fees.
- Archery – $15.00
- Badminton – $8.00
- Bocce – $10.00
- Bridge – $5.00
- Cribbage – $5.00
- Cycling – $40.00
- Darts – $5.00
- Dragon Boat – $45.00
- Equestrian – $20.00
- Five Pin Bowling – $20.00
- Floor Curling – $5.00
- Golf – $80.00 (2 rounds of golf and mandatory shared power cart)
- Hockey – $25.00
- Ice Curling – $25.00
- Lawn Bowling – $5.00
- Mountain Biking – $10.00
- Pickleball – $10.00
- Slo Pitch – $10.00
- Soccer (Men & Women) – $10.00
- Swimming – $5.00
- Tennis – $5.00
- Track & Field – $15.00
- Whist – $5.00
- Non-Participants — if you are there to support someone or want to be more involved than a spectator, you should pick out the sport with which you will be associated. You will need to fill out a Membership Form and Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risk Form along with the $20.00 fee to become a member of the society. To Register as a Non-Participant you must fill out a Registration Form and pay the $35.00 fee. This entitles you to attend the dance. Registration deadline for Non-Participants is the same as Participants (contact the zone coordinator)
- If you are having any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact one of your Zone volunteers. They will be glad to help!