BC Seniors Games Society the organizer of the annual 55+ BC Games is looking for you to join our team if you:
• Love sport and the community it builds
• Are enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
• Have a passion for organizing and ensuring all the details have been attended to
The BC Seniors Games Society has been celebrating sport for those 55+ years of age for over 30 years. In addition to the organizing the 55+ BC Games, we provide fellowship and opportunities for our members to lead a healthy, productive and engaged life. As the Administrative Assistant for the Society, you will be instrumental in ensuring the team achieves its goals by supporting the organization and providing assistance to the Staff and Board. A full job description can be found here. (link to job description)
Working out of our Sidney office, you will work part-time during the year, but prior to the Games the position may be full time. Some travel may be required to attend the Games. This year’s Games are being held in Kimberley/Cranbrook, September 11 – 15, 2018.
We are hoping you will bring your:
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, set goals and achieve them.
• Senior administrative experience with office management skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional software knowledge including WordPress
Closing date January 28, 2018.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the image below to view the Job Description.