55+ BC Games Registration
Registration for the Kimberly/Cranbrook 2018 55+ BC Games will be open in March 2018.
Stay tuned for more information about registering for the Games.
See you in Kimberley/Cranbrook!
- Make sure you are eligible to compete (See the ‘About the Society’ page)
- Find out which Zone you are in (Click Zone Map)
- Contact the Sport Co-ordinator of your Zone to let him/her know you are interested in participating and to find out the details of any playdowns and where to send payments
- Fill out a Membership Form and Release of Liability, Waiver of Claim and Assumption of Risk Form (available on the website by clicking here or from your local Sport Coordinator)
- All Participants are required to pay the $20.00 annual membership fee, at which time they will become a “registered member”
- If you are selected and willing to attend the Games you will then:
- Complete a Registration Form
- Pay the $50.00 Participant fee plus any sport fees.
- Archery – $15.00
- Badminton – $8.00
- Bocce – $10.00
- Bridge – $5.00
- Cribbage – $5.00
- Cycling – $40.00
- Darts – $5.00
- Dragon Boat – $45.00
- Equestrian – $20.00
- Five Pin Bowling – $20.00
- Floor Curling – $5.00
- Golf – $80.00 (2 rounds of golf and mandatory shared power cart)
- Hockey – $25.00
- Ice Curling – $25.00
- Lawn Bowling – $5.00
- Mountain Biking – $10.00
- Pickleball – $10.00
- Slo Pitch – $10.00
- Soccer (Men & Women) – $10.00
- Swimming – $5.00
- Tennis – $5.00
- Track & Field – $15.00
- Whist – $5.00
- Register as a “Supporter” — if you are there to support someone or want to be able to attend all the events of the Games such as the Dance, you should pick out the sport with which you will be associated. You will need to fill out a Membership Form and Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risk Form along with the $20.00 fee to become a member of the society. To Register as a Supporter you must fill out a Registration Form and pay the $50.00 fee. This entitles you to attend the dance. Registration deadline for Supporters is generally 5 days prior to the Games, but please contact your Zone Coordinator.